Skip to content
- We have two adult children and have settled in Cambridge, UK.
- As a teenager I won a national essay competition and had a series of my comic fiction broadcast on BBC local radio.
- My first book was published when I was 23.
- I have had a home address on four continents: UK, Cote d’Ivoire, Singapore and the USA.
- I spent May 2013 in a coma, and when I woke up, informed my wife, “The Queen is dead! Tony’s on the throne!” That kind of insight presumably was why they fought so hard to bring me back.
- For a few years I was an exam question for Cambridge medics in their finals. Of the approximately 30 nervous medics who examined me, 29 got it wrong and one didn’t know.
- I still love the person I married in 1989, and plan to extend her contract should it ever come up for renewal.
- My wife @CamMathsHub has around four thousand Twitter followers without even trying and when my son restarted blogging, his first post attracted 20,000 readers.
- I am not jealous.
- Through my journalism, and through life, I have seen the Christian faith sustain people with happiness and hope in the most horrible situations.